Rules & Regulations
Karting Rules and Regulations
- Junior Drivers must be 48 inches tall and 8 years of age.
- Adult Drivers must be 54 inches tall and 16 years of age.
- Anyone suspected of drug or alcohol use will not be allowed to race.
- Drivers must have closed toe shoes to race.
- Place all keys, cell phones, glasses and other objects in a safe place or locker.
- A head-sock, helmet and neck brace and seat belt are required to race.
- Please keep your hands and feet inside the kart at all times.
- Your right foot operates the green gas pedal. Your left foot operates the red brake pedal. Press the gas and brake separately to maintain control of the kart.
- Please pay attention to the track marshals and follow their instructions.
- Intentional Bumping is not allowed. Our goal is to provide you with an exciting and safe racing experience. Please follow our rules and stay within your capabilities for the best experience.
- Green Flag: Go! Look at the signal lights and flags.
- Yellow Light: Caution! Slow down, No Passing. Look for Track Marshals on the track.
- Red Light: Stop safely and wait until you get a signal from a track marshal for green flag racing.
- Blue Flag: MOVE OVER! Pull to the outside of the track. Let the faster racer go by.
- Black Flag: Warning! Pull over to speak with the track marshal for instructions.
- Checkered Flag: Slow down! The race is over, pull into pit lane at 1 mph. Do not stand up until given the signal by the track marshals.
Archery Tag Rules and Regulations
In order to participate in Archery Tag at G-Force, you will agree to:
- Follow all special instructions (including these rules) which the operator or their agents may give prior to each session
- Read and obey all signs posted regarding goggles and barrel plugs
- Wear approved goggles and other required safety equipment at all times within the playing, gathering, and target areas
- Understand that you will be ejected from the session for unauthorized removal of your goggles within the playing, gathering, or target areas
- Not use illegal drugs or alcohol of any type before or during Archery Tag activities
- Abide by all decisions of the referees and playing field officials
- Stay within the playing field boundaries at all times while playing
- Not climb or engage in dangerous or hazardous activities while playing
- Archery Tag
- Immediately stop the match and assist a player, should you see and injury or believe that another player might be injured
- Assist the field operator or sponsor in keeping the playing field boundaries well marked
- Refrain from foul or abusive language, and will not engage in any arguments or physical contact of any kind
- Make yourself familiar with the local emergency telephone numbers and with any safety or first aid equipment available in the event of an accident
- Agree to abide by all applicable federal, state, and local laws governing the playing of this sport.
- Players must be at least 8 years old to participate in Archery Tag.