G-Force Karts Summer Camp in Richmond!
Summer Camp is Back @ G-Force Karts!
In Summer 2014, we launched our first ever G-Force Karts Summer Camp in Richmond.
By all accounts from what we heard from both parents and kids, this camp was like nothing else… in a good way of course!
We’re excited to announce that Summer camp is back in 2015! We will be accepting early applications, so if you know you’d like to sign up your child, contact G-Force Karts online or call us at (804) 228-0188 and we can get the ball rolling. As with most all summer camps, our space is limited so we encourage you to plan ahead!
An Unforgettable Summer Camp Experience in Richmond
Our Summer camp offers a week-long experience for children (ages 8 and up) in Richmond at G-Force Karts! Our summer camp includes daily activities, action packed competitions, food, drinks and of course, championships!
Alongside tons of racing, paintball, archery tag and lasertag, our week-long camp also features other great activities, such as: water balloon contests, a G-Force tie-dye t-shirt creation event, Nintendo competitions, and more!
We include lunch, snacks, and drinks all week long, and we will absolutely make sure to accommodate special dietary needs. (just contact us and we can figure out a suitable plan for your child).
Save $45 if you Book Summer Camp at G-Force for Two!
Reserve a spot for two of your kids and save $45 on the second child! The earlier we can get an accurate headcount of the kids coming to the best summer camp in Richmond, the better we can accommodate your special needs, schedules and vacations. See below:
If you reserve two spots, save $45 on the second child!
Summer Camp Weeks are as Follows:
- June 15-19
- June 22-26
- July 13-17
- July 20-24
- July 27-31
- August 3-7
- August 10-14
- August 17-21
- August 24-28
- August 31-September 4
Summer Camp Daily Schedule:
Daily drop off time is 8am, and pick up time is 5pm. However, we’re more than happy to make special accommodations with work schedules!
- 8-9am: Arrival and Orientation. Waivers discussed and filled out.
- 9am-noon: Briefings for each activity. Familiarization with the facility. Review of Safety Rules. We’ll practice Laser tag, paintball, and racing.
- 12 noon: Lunch. Movie of the day!
- 1:30pm: Workshop on Go Kart operation and maintenance. How they work, how they drive, how to customize them, and more.
- 2pm: Set up heat races. Organize racers by fastest driver. Give tips and explain strengths and weaknesses to each driver.
- 3pm: Laser tag Review. How the packs work. How the packs are manufactured. The arena structure.
- 3:30-4pm: Play Laser tag. Set up teams. Discuss winning strategies, effective moving, teamwork and more.
- 4-5pm: Free time! Enjoy any activity until pickup at 5pm!
- 8-9am: Arrival. Review of previous day lap sheets and activities.
- 9am-10:30am: Paintball- Review of paintball safety rules. Review of how to play paintball. How the guns operate, aiming principles, how to get into cover, and more. in paintball.
- 10:30am: Hide and go seek in the laser tag arena! Will help the campers learn the arena and where all the game pieces are. After a couple of rounds of Hide and Go Seek, Lasertag games until lunch!
- 12noon: Lunch and Movie
- 1pm: Racing. Review racing rules. Go over the karts and practice laps. We’ll film an instructional video for each racer and what they are learning and how they are improving.
- Afternoon: Open play for the rest of the day!
- Morning: Safety re-reviews. Make a skit video for camp. Allow each racer to interview each other as if they were professional racers!
- First team race in the morning. Practice team racing and changing drivers.
- 12noon: Lunch and another movie!
- Afternoon: Tie Dye T-shirt project and open play for the rest of the day!
- Repeat of Tuesday!
- Team race Championship. Individual Championship.
- Trophies to Racers.
- Late afternoon show and tell for parents.
Costs, Age Restrictions, Etc.
- $450 for a week per child
- 6 child minimum, 16 child maximum per week (IE spaces are very limited!)
- Children must be at least 8 years of age
Contact G-Force Karts online or call us at (804)228-0188 with questions or to make a reservation for the most unique and exciting summer camp in Richmond!
Note: we’re only accepting 16 kids per week, and we once again expect to book up very quickly.
This summer, give your kid a summer camp like nothing else. Experience the thrill of racing this summer, only at G-Force Karts!